Courtyard Cottage is primarily designed to provide spacious, luxury accommodation ideal for up to 4 people. Special touches make your holiday complete. One additional bed can be provided.
Quality and style permeate throughout and everything has been thoughtfully considered to make this a unique self-catering experience, more akin to a 'home-away-from-home' and a bit more.
We do our best to fulfil any special requests so please feel free to call us with any questions. We are sorry but Courtyard Cottage cannot accommodate any pets. There is a no smoking policy within the cottage.
- All utility costs.
- High quality linen and bedding in bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. A bath sheet and hand towel per guest is provided. Please bring personal towels for taking off the property.
- A Welcome Package on arrival with a selection of tea, herb teas, coffee, milk, sugar and biscuits. Basic cleaning supplies such as counter, floor and toilet cleaner, toilet roll, soap for hand-basins and some black rubbish bags.
- A well-equipped kitchen with an electric ceramic hob and oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing-machine and dryer, microwave and much more.
- An iron, ironing board, hairdryer and vacuum cleaner.
- Home entertainment equipment includes TV with DVD and video players, PC with Broadband Internet Access and Wi-Fi. There is a selection of videos, some suitable for children.
- Local and tourist information, a library of books and games for all ages.
- A range of optional mood lighting, automatic emergency lighting system and smoke detectors.
- Courtyard cottage is on a private spring water supply, which is fully UV treated and filtered.
- Mobile reception can usually be received in or near the Cottage, however this cannot be guaranteed at all times and is partially dependent on your service provider. Use of telephones and phone cards are available from our office facilities.
Please also see below for Additional Services available.
Courtyard Cottage Facilities
Ample parking is available in the courtyard adjacent to the cottage.
All facilities are on ground level and a small ramp provides ease of access from the courtyard to the front door.
Storage and Drying-Room
In addition to a washer drier, the cottage has a walk in storage space situated off the entrance hall for air drying clothes, storing suitcases, fishing and walking gear.
Large, bright yet cozy with plenty of comfortable furnishings for quiet relaxation. The lounge is well equipped with entertainment for all ages and interests including books, games and puzzles; a 32" flat-screen colour Sony TV; VCR and DVD player; a PC with broadband connection.
A spacious and airy oak fitted kitchen. A tall vaulted ceiling and open vista into the dining room, hall and courtyard makes the kitchen a joy to be in. Exceptionally well equipped, with ceramic hob, grill and oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Additional equipment includes a coffee maker and cafétier, steamer, blender, 4 slice toaster, microwave, toasty machine and electric kettle. Generously supplied with crockery, cutlery, pans, utensils, hand and tea towels, apron and oven gloves.
Dining Room/Morning Room
This sunny room overlooks the courtyard and provides for dining and an alternative relaxation area.
A modern, flexibly lit and comfortable room with a king size bed, ample storage space and relaxing armchair overlooking the cottage garden. Luxury bed linen, plenty of cushions, an orthopedic mattress and allergies free mattress protector, dual-season duvet and pillows.
At the opposite end of the cottage, a cozy double room overlooking the courtyard is set up with twin single beds. Beds are made up with good quality linen. Orthopedic mattresses have allergies free mattress protectors, double duvets and pillows.
Shower Room and Toilet
There is a separate bathroom with a double shower, toilet, washbasin, shaver socket and heated towel rail. Bath mats are provided.
Spectacular views to the surrounding hills and famous Ben y Vrackie mountain. The cottage garden is accessed through a stone archway from the courtyard and is equipped with casual garden furniture.
For an additional fee we offer the following services. Please request further information on:
- Car collection, drop off and taxi service.
- Personal Touring guide for local visitor attractions.
- On-site child minding and equipment: travel cot, high chair, changing mat and suitable toys, books and games.
- Telephone, photocopy, printing, fax, postal and parcel services.
- Shopping Service - have your entire groceries ready for your arrival including optional selections from local organic meat, seasonal fruit and vegetables as available and health foods. Alternatively, choose our Basic Shopping Basket, which provides supplies to tide you over. Please request the Shopping Service options at the time of booking.
- Rental of items such as additional towels, bathrobes, foot bath and videos are available.
- Advance booking of fishing permits, theatre tickets, Land Rover discovery excursions, touring options, health spa and other attractions can be arranged for you in advance.
Back to Top